What is Land Solve?
Land Solve is a unique land delivery framework that will help public sector organisations and charities maximise the value of their surplus land by securing its development potential. Whether you’re looking for an end to end option or expert advisors to partner with an in-house team, Land Solve provides a simple, efficient and flexible solution.
The Land Solve framework was procured by Barnsley Council and is managed by NPS Barnsley Ltd. NPS Barnsley is the council’s joint venture partner.
Barnsley Council is a Metropolitan Borough Council based in South Yorkshire.
NPS Barnsley is part of the NPS Group. NPS is a national organisation, delivering a comprehensive and flexible range of property services, tailored to meet the needs of both public and private sector clients across the UK. The companies within NPS Group are wholly owned by the public sector, with partner authorities enjoying a share in the companies’ success.
Our six expert framework members are:
- Arcadis LLP
- Cornerstone Property Assets Ltd
- Edward Architecture Ltd
- Keyland Developments Ltd
- Morgan Sindall Investments Ltd
- Turner & Townsend Project Management Ltd
- Land Solve helps public sector organisations and charities maximise the value of property and land assets.
- It is a national framework which is simple to use and easy to access.
- Land Solve allows you to drive your own economic landscape – proactive asset management and effective development leads to job creations, new housing stock and wider economic regeneration.
- Land Solve ensures assets don’t become a cash-drain and includes a completely risk-free option.
- By minimising and mitigating risk, we’ll get you the best possible outcome, enabling you to make the most of your surplus assets.
- The delivery partners appointed to the Land Solve framework are commercial experts who can work as an extension to your team adding value and specialist knowledge.
- Land Solve supports service transformation and generates income to help maintain delivery of every day services.
- It is simple to use from start to finish, offering a smart, agile and easily accessible solution which turns assets into income at pace.
- A supply chain of commercially focused, qualified experts whose experience in successfully dealing with those ‘age-old’ land development stumbling blocks will get you the best possible outcome, which will include access to property agents, purchasers of sites and investment markets.
How Land Solve could work for you
This case study shows you how our brokers and advisors could enhance the value of your surplus land.
About the framework
The framework has been procured through a fully compliant OJEU process.
Can we help...
Want help, advice or to arrange a meeting? No problem, just fill in your details and we will do the rest.