Appointment of Lead Consultant Team for M1 J36 Economic Growth Corridor
We are delighted to announce that Edwards Architecture have been appointed to lead a consultancy team to masterplan 72.9ha of proposed employment land (to be allocated through the Local Plan), as part of Barnsley Council’s ongoing delivery of the M1 J36 Economic Growth Corridor. This has been awarded through the LandSolve Framework. The proposed development of this site has the potential to provide significant employment opportunities that will contribute significantly to Barnsley Council’s Strategic Plan and Corporate Strategy.
- Appointment of Lead Consultant Team for M1 J36 Economic Growth Corridor
- Spring Terrier – Land Solve Article
- Shortlisted at National NPS Excellence Awards
- Land Solve supports local Barnsley heritage
- CCISY Awards 2017: Success for Land Solve
- ACES Conference Success
- Shortlisted for the CCISY Innovation Award
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @LandSolve_
Can we help...
Want help, advice or to arrange a meeting? No problem, just fill in your details and we will do the rest.