The framework will be managed by NPS Barnsley on behalf of Barnsley Council.
The framework managers duties include:
- Provide procurement advice relating to the project
- Provide client briefings on framework procedures in relation to the project call off
- Provide standard tender and contract management documents
- Carry out the call off process through the YORtender procurement portal
- Collate and submit responses to tender clarification responses
- Conclude an evaluation report and recommendations based on tender submissions
- Provide post project call off advice regarding framework operation/management
- Carry out framework (not project) performance measurement and management
Please note: Neither Barnsley MBC or NPS Barnsley Ltd will have any liability for the services procured by organisations using the framework.
The duties of the client are to:
- Complete the access agreement
- Complete a detailed project brief
- Confirm procurement service requirements (if additional to the framework manager’s duties)
- Provide project specific documentation as required to complete all call off documentation requirements
- Carry out due diligence checks as required on framework members (i.e. financial checks, insurance checks etc.)
Can we help...
Want help, advice or to arrange a meeting? No problem, just fill in your details and we will do the rest.